Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some snapshots of life in the Cain household.

We've been spoiled by all of our visitors since moving. We've had non-stop company and it has been a lot of fun. My brother came to visit 4th of July Weekend. He, Brad, my dad and Brad's friend played in a golf tournament here in our neighborhood. He took Caleb back to North Carolina with him for a week which was a nice break for us! The following weekend, my sister-in-law Eve brought Caleb back to us and stayed the weekend. Eve treated us to two nights of keeping the baby through the night. It was pure bliss to get more than 4 hours of sleep.

This weeked, my friend Molli came down with her two children, Brandon and Ashley. The kids swam in the lake, played in the sand on the beach, went to our favorite spray park and rode bikes and scooters. Molli and I had lots of much needed "girl talk" time and even got to go see a movie...without kids!!! The weekend flew by and now we are getting the house ready once again for company this weekend - Brad's family.






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad Molli was able to come over to see you. Looks like you had a great time - SO glad you had "girl time"!!

And I love the naked baby pics! I just want to kiss him all over!