Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Stewarts came to visit on the weekend of Feb. 24. I regret these are the only pictures I took. Kimberly, you'll have to email the ones you took and I will post. We had a great time though I think Kimberly needed a vacation after being a single mom of two for the weekend. We got pedicures, ate fattening things and had lots of talk time so it was good! Caleb LOVED Sally and was so good with her. He kept calling her his baby. Wesley Grant has the most hilarious expressions. Caleb called him his brother at one point. After they left, Caleb asked where his brother and his baby went. Too cute. Even before Sally came, Caleb has been asking for a baby sister and has even prayed to Jesus for one so we'll see... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! We had such a good time!! I don't have any better pics. I think we were having so much fun, we forgot to take pictures! We'll be back! We miss you guys! my kids miss their big brother! =) YES! Caleb was SO GREAT with sally...i think you guys need another one! =P

the carpenters said...

Les,
Caleb is a cutie. We finally have the internet and email. I would love to hear how your family is doing.
Love, Trista
jontrista@cebridge.net