And some after photos! I know these aren't the best pictures. I will take more when we get our house put back together better. I also need to take some of the tile in the kitchen. But here is a preliminary look for those of you who haven't seen it. We think it is a dramatic difference. Like a new house. The pictures don't even do justice.Down below is a picture of Caleb helping lay the floors. He was so ready for us to be finished he got some scrap pieces and started laying them down to fill in the spaces. Funny!



1 comment:
UBELIEVABLE!!! It looks AWESOME!!! WOW!! SO EXCITING! I can't wait to come back and play on them!! It looks so good!!! We already miss you guys! Wesleygrant keeps talking about how Caleb goes potty on a big boy potty...maybe it is time to train him...but maybe i could bring him to your house and you could help me train him! =)
Post a Comment