Halloween FunThis Halloween we hung out and went trick-or-treating with some friends from our new church (Northwood). The group pic is Brandon, Caleb and Ashley. Ashley and Caleb walked down the streets holding hands. It was so cute! After trick-or-treating, we went up to our church's Fall Festival and jumped in the bounce houses.
I struggled this year with the whole Halloween thing since Caleb, not yet 3 yrs old, was already battling me on wanting to be a monster for Halloween. I knew I'd cross that bridge during his school years, but I never thought so soon. We finally agreed on Batman and he was very excited to be a super hero that helps people. He has worn the costume everyday since at home and wakes up in the morning telling me what he needs to eat for breakfast, saying "that's what super heroes eat."
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Can't wait to see Caleb in person!! Your blog looks great...i don't see any problems...sometimes blogger delays your edits, but it looks like it is how you wanted? Just email me..stew is the expert, though...i can get him to help you. LOVE that you have a blog!
Post a Comment