I am soooooooooooooooooo frustrated. I have 7 weeks left of pregnancy and don't know how I'm going to make it. I cannot stand without having to immediately use the facilities, my stomach is constantly cramping and contracting, I'm waking up each morning to a "charlie horse" in one of my legs, I'm exhausted and winded, and I can't bend, reach high or lift anything. There are other issues, but I'll keep those to myself. I am aware of how whiney and negative this post is but I just don't care. I had to have some kind of outlet to express my frustration. Me and pregnancy are not friends.
I have called the doctor a million times with alarming reports only to continually be told to drink lots of water and stay off my feet. I swear I could grow a third arm and they would tell me that is a normal symptom of pregnancy. Sigh....... Meanwhile, while I am supposed to stay off my feet, I have to try to keep the house clean, do laundry, make breakfasts, lunches and dinners, be a mother to a very demanding 4 year old and try to take a shower whenever possible.
Okay, I'm done with my little rant. Please forgive me, and yes I know others have soooo much more to complain about than me. I am thankful for a healthy pregnancy, a wonderful family, a husband that works hard so I can be at home, and a house to keep clean!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please rant! that is what your blog is for :o)
Post a Comment