Saturday, May 05, 2007



Brad and I just got back from a much needed vacation cruise to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. This was our first trip since our honeymoon and we had a blast. Though I am so exhausted I feel like I need a week to just sleep. Here are some pics. Had so many more to post but my Photoshop wasn't cooperating and it is late so I will post the rest another day.


They are all out of order but basically what is pictured is our day in Ocho Rios Jamaica. We went ATV riding for an hour and a half through the jungle and high into the mountains. Many of these mountain view pics were taken on our ATV tour. At the end of the tour we stopped at this beautiful private cove on the ocean and the guys took turns jumping off a 15 ft. cliff into the freezing water. I was happy to take pictures.


Also pictured is where we ate at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Another pic. is of our table on the cruise. We had the best table and got to know two great couples throughout the week. To Brad's delight, one of the guys we sat with is an NFL linebacker for the Tennessee Titans. He was very nice and it was fun getting a little inside knowledge of the NFL.


Not yet posted was our day in Grand Cayman where we went couple parasailing and went 100 feet underwater in a submarine.


Needless to say, we are already talking about where to go on the next trip. Hopefully it won't be 5 more years.













2 comments:

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

AMAZING!! You look so sun burned in the picture. Sounds like a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I totally forgot that you guys were going! I've been trying to get a hold of you...amazing!! You look GORGEOUS in that table pic! of course you are! wow! I am so excited for you guys!! I'll be praying for rest and transtions back to real like and parenting...=) I miss you!
berly