SNOW DAY! We had fun playing in the rare Texas snow yesterday. Caleb wanted to keep eating it. Below is a picture of a very strange snow creature. That would be our pitiful attempt at a snowman with raisins for a face...which Caleb later ate. Kind of looks like the ghost goblin things on the Pac-Man game. Too funny! :)
Thursday, January 18, 2007
SNOW DAY! We had fun playing in the rare Texas snow yesterday. Caleb wanted to keep eating it. Below is a picture of a very strange snow creature. That would be our pitiful attempt at a snowman with raisins for a face...which Caleb later ate. Kind of looks like the ghost goblin things on the Pac-Man game. Too funny! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Leslie,
I love your blog! Dad forwarded it on to me and Caleb is so cute. I can't wait until Tim and I have kids. (My dad's really putting on the pressure) Anyways, I was really inspired at your blogs from previous months about reaching out to your neighbors. Tim and I have lots of non-believer neighbors and I think we've seen/talked to them maybe 3 times in the 2 years we've lived there. Well, better get back to work for now. Have a great weekend.
Angela Groves
Post a Comment