Monday, December 11, 2006

Chocolate Monster! To all young couples who are considering becoming parents -- this is what happens when you are enjoying each other's company and for 3 minutes forget to monitor the toddler. Brad and I were having a blast on our new Dance Dance Revolution game and we mistakenly thought Caleb was watching cartoons. He had found a box of chocolates under the couch (found out it was Papa Joe's from our Christmas gathering). When I first peered around the corner and saw him sitting on the couch covered in brown stuff, I almost passed out because I didn't know it was chocolate! :)

In a very alarmed and dissaproving tone I yelled his name and he responded with, "Roar...I'm a chocolate monster." It was hilarious.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Gotta love boys! I can't imagine the horror that went through your mind before you knew it was chocolate. I am glad you and Brad are having fun with DDR!

stew said...

That is awesome!!! Can't wait to get our boys together! although, you and i may both have a heart attack if they put all their energy and curiosity together! haha!
love, berly